Saturday, June 9, 2018

President Trump takes on the G7 Crowd


By Linda L Barton

Sometimes NO words are needed, and a picture taken at the G7 summit in Canada speaks volumes.

We all know several world leaders do not appreciate President Trump’s style of governing.  His no-holds-barred, America First way of negotiating is something they are not accustomed to from an American President in recent history.

However, that’s exactly why we voted for him, and this picture shows just what I mean.


Check out the smirk on President Trump's face. I can’t stop laughing. It looks like an old-fashioned stare-down, and I bet President Trump wasn’t the first to blink either.

Well, there you have it, my fellow Deplorables. President Trump is clearly showing those Progressive World Leaders that he doesn’t care what they want. It’s time they realize they are no longer dealing with Obama. President Trump is a true leader. He loves this country, and he will only make deals that benefit THIS country.

Please share this post, AND you'll make me smile is you follow my blog.  I’d also LOVE to hear your thoughts in the comments section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment