Saturday, June 2, 2018

President Trump Calls out the Democrat "Resistance"




President Trump has had enough and calls out the Democrats! Ya gotta LOVE it!!


I don't blame him for being upset at the Democrats. They have wasted far too much time. This foot-dragging to give President Trump the qualified people to work for the American people in cleaning up the mess left behind by past Presidents has gone on for LONG ENOUGH!

We all know why they're doing it... they don't want him to be successful. The only problem is he's doing it anyway. LOL

I'm so proud to call Donald Trump MY President. As far as I'm concerned he'll go down in history as the greatest President of my lifetime, and probably beyond.

Please share this post, AND you'll make me smile is you follow my blog.  I’d also LOVE to hear your thoughts in the comments section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment