Saturday, June 16, 2018

Haters Have No Respect for Charles Krauthammer


By Lisa Vandiver

Charles Krauthammer, an  American syndicated columnist, author, political commentator, and former physician,  recently announced in a letter that he only has about two weeks to live. He was born on March 13, 1950.

Krauthammer’s weekly column was syndicated to more than 400 publications worldwide and became a news commentator on Fox News.

While attending his first year of medical school, Krauthammer was injured in a diving board accident and left paralyzed below the neck. He has used a wheelchair since that accident.

Whether you like the man and agree with his ideas, or not, is a person's choice.  Speaking ill of him on Twitter is not becoming of a person to do so, but then when has that stopped the left from tweeting out death wishes to our president and ‘old white voters?
There are those who loved and respected this man as well, and I'm sure he's focusing on those and ignoring the haters.
I ask my fellow Americans, conservative, or not, let us put our own agendas to the side and give this man the respect he deserves. Don't be a hater. In this difficult time, I pray for him and for his family.

Please share this post, AND you'll make me smile if you follow my blog.  I’d also LOVE to hear your thoughts in the comments section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment