Tuesday, May 29, 2018

The REAL President Donald Trump We ALL Love!


By Linda L Barton

I was scrolling down my Facebook news feed and came across this post. I was curious what it was about, so I decided to read it… boy, I’m glad that I did.

Read it for yourself, and I’m sure you’ll feel the same sense of pride in the man we elected to be our President.


 This is Marla Maples, President Trumps 2nd wife. Cosmo DiSchino and I shared her as a client. Cosmo didn’t do house calls, I did. So, I’d see her 3, or 4 times a week at Mar a Lago, for Hair, and Make-Up and Cosmo took care of her Color and Haircuts in his salon, etc....

During the 3 years that I would see Marla at Mar a Lago, I became somewhat friendly with President Trump as I was in their private living quarters 3, or 4 times a week. He still waves or nods in recognition when we see each other. This picture was taken in what was Marjorie Merriweather Posts dressing room untouched from its original condition.

One of the reasons I wanted to share this pic, and back to my statement about becoming “somewhat” friendly with President Trump is because I know from personal experience that the accusations made about him “not caring” about or having a personal “vendetta” against the “gay” community is very simply... untrue.

I will tell you that he offered Mar a Lago to me when he overheard me speaking with Marla on several occasions about not knowing where to have my wedding when I was considering marrying a Surgeon from Boca. It wasn’t legal at the time (thank God) but, Mr. Trump at the time said “Chase have it here! I’ll give you the club!” In fact, Mar a Lago is to my knowledge the only private club in Palm Beach where a member can be Black, Jewish, Gay, etc. and join. I see posts from some of these “very fancy” queens posting from clubs that they would never! Ever! Be allowed to join, and yet they “hate” Trump.

And, another memory I have with President Trump is when we’d all been invited to a very big party on South Ocean Blvd, and of course as is My Profession, not because of any “Social Status” I had to get the ladies ready first, including Marla. When I’d finished, Marla and Beverly Sassoon left to go to the party. About 10 minutes went by, and I was putting my hair, and make-up gear back into my duffle bag when I heard these footsteps coming into the room. I looked up, and it was Mr. Trump, and he said “Chase, hurry up! We’re waiting for you!” And, I said “Excuse Me? Mr. Trump!” And, again he said “Chase! Hurry up! We’re in the car waiting for you!” He thought I was riding with them since we were both going to the same party. I said, “Mr. Trump, I drove my car.” He said, “So, you have a ride?” And, I said, “Yes, thank you, Mr. Trump.”


I am a hairdresser, and make-up artist, not a dignitary, or million-dollar trust fund baby... nothing in the world wrong with it, but, I work for a living, I have to... and Donald Trump, now President Trump thought enough of ME to not only have his car wait, but he personally came back for me to make sure I had a ride and wasn’t stranded at Mar a Lago.

This is My Personal Experience with Our President and Leader. I think it speaks for itself. President Trump is a very kind, considerate, and compassionate man. God Bless America

Just another story of how President Trump is NOT the heartless, hater those on the Left have tried to make him out to be. He is a good man, who cares for others and wants them to be the best they can be. It’s too bad, so many had bought into the lies and closed their eyes to the truth.


Please share this post, AND you'll make me smile is you follow my blog.  I’d also LOVE to hear your thoughts in the comments section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment