Monday, May 21, 2018

NO, Say it Ain't So, Netflix!!


By Linda L Barton

I am NOT a happy gal. I've had Netflix for years and love their original shows. Heck, I can binge watch for HOURS. However, all that is coming to an end.

It looks as though Netflix has invited the Obama's to join their organization. It was bad enough when Netflix brought on Susan Rice, but now the Obama's? Nope, that was the final straw for me. It really SUCKS too! Why won't the Obama's just GO AWAY? We had to put up with them for EIGHT, LONG and AGONIZING years. Isn't that enough???


I guess I'm gonna have to check out the other available streaming services. Why do Liberals have to ruin EVERYTHING???

Please share this post, AND you'll make me smile is you follow my blog.  I’d also LOVE to hear your thoughts in the comments section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment