Monday, May 21, 2018

Entrapment: Russia Collusion and the Spy


By Linda L Barton

With each passing day more and more dirt is being exposed on the Mueller Russia Collusion case. Of course, the Democrats are still pounding the drum, saying that people involved with the Trump 2016 Presidental campaign are guilty of colluding with the Russians to sway the election. However, the opposite has come to light as the investigation progresses.

As a proud Deplorable, I knew from the beginning it was the Democrats who colluded with the Russians. Heck, there wasn't a country, friend or foe, that Hillary Clinton didn't gladly do a little pay for play. She took MILLIONS from the Russians for 20% of our Uranium, but NO ONE said a thing. Isn't that colluding with Russia? I think so.

Now the latest shoe to fall in the Mueller investigation is the name of the Democrat spy who attempted to infiltrate the Trump campaign. When I first heard about this mysterious person, my mind ran wild with WHO is this traitor to President Trump. The only problem was, I couldn't decide who would do such a horrible thing. I did a mental checklist and prayed some of my favorite people weren't the person set on destroying President Trump. 

I must admit, there was even a time I believed it was Jeff Sessions. Heck, with the way he's allowed this mess to continue it wasn't much of a reach, right?

It ended up being a player I'm sure most of us had never heard about though. It was Stefan Halper, a professor at Cambridge University. Let's take a look at the order of events involving Mr. Halper and individuals from the Trump campaign.
  • Cambridge University academic Stefan Halper tried to get three Trump campaign aides to trust him in 2016.
  • Paid George Papadopoulos $3,000 to write energy policy paper and flew him to London to talk about it.
  • While there, Halper asked him what he knew about Russians hacking Hillary Clinton's emails; he was reportedly annoyed to hear Page knew nothing.
  • Halper has since been fingered as a CIA asset who was probing Trump campaign insiders for information that might establish Moscow ties.
  • He also chatted up Carter Page, and Sam Clovis – the senior aide who recruited Papadopoulos and Page.
So, let's see, Stefan Halper sought out 3 of Trump's campaign aides and worked to get them to trust him. Unfortunately, when they said they didn't know of the Russians hacking Hillary's emails, Mr. Halper got upset. Hmmm...

This puts a whole new spin on this investigation as far as I'm concerned. It appears Mr. Halper was trying to set up the aides with leading questions. Isn't that entrapment? 

Those on the left have laughed at President Trump when he has claimed he was wiretapped, but we found out he was. Now we've learned he was spied on during the campaign. Talk about stacking the deck against him.

We've all watched the curtain pulled aside to expose the corruption that runs DEEP in Washington DC. I must say, I always knew it was bad, but I NEVER thought it was as bad as we are learning today.

Apparently, Mr. Halper has been busy working as a spy for past campaigns.
I'm just glad we all pulled together and put Donald Trump in the Oval Office. 

Well, my fellow Deplorables, get the popcorn ready because this is turning into a great show. The more the Democrats bitch and squirm, the closer we are getting to the truth.

Please share this post, AND you'll make me smile is you follow my blog.  I’d also LOVE to hear your thoughts in the comments section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment