Friday, July 8, 2016

I cannot F**kin' believe this!!

Well, this only proves what so many of us have been saying for quite awhile.  Those in the White House today care NOTHING about the American people or the Rule of Law!

Attorney General Loretta Lynch has clearly proved where her loyalities lie in this shocking statement after the murder of 5 police officers in Dallas, Texas yesterday.

Loretta Lynch gives shout-out to
Black Lives Matter
"Do Not Be Discourged"

Can you believe that crap?!?!  So, it appears that our government is cheering this hatefilled movement on.  Black Lives Matters has called for the murder of our police officers, and AG Lynch has the gall to tell them not to be discourged?  What happened to our country?  What happened to standing up for what is right?  I am so angry, and I'm sure you are too, my friends.  


Here is my message to the current Administration

God Bless our Police Officers and God Bless America


No comments:

Post a Comment