Friday, July 8, 2016

The Thin Blue Line

As the mother of a police officer, I'm stunned and angered by the events in Dallas last night.  At this time words escape me.  As I sit in my chair, watching the news reports, I wonder what lies ahead of us as a nation.  My prayers and love is sent out to the families of those slain officers at this difficult time.

Normally, I would have a scathing rant, but I'm still too numb.  However, let it be known that as a Patriot, I will NEVER be silent.  The political elite may think they can use racism and hate to their advantage, but we are on to them.  But for now, we need to focus on those who lost their lives last night and prepare for what's about to come.

God Bless our Fallen, and God Bless America.

The Thin Blue Line


No comments:

Post a Comment