What is Sharia Law?
With the attack in Nice, France and Newt Gingrich's comment about Sharia Law, the talking heads in the media are twisting themselves in knots to make excuses as to why Sharia Law should be allowed in the United States of America. As the previous posts in this series have explained the truth of Islam, this installment will expel the arguments that Sharia Law is not dangerous, and any attack on it is unconstitutional.
We have a Constitution in this country that lays out the foundation for the rule of law we live by. All countries have laws by which their citizens live by, and the Constitution written by our Founding Fathers is ours. So, for another set of laws brought here to replace our Constitution is not only against our laws it is in fact, an act of war.
Here are some facts about Sharia and why it is against our Constitution. Those following Sharia have no desire to become a part of this great country like so many other immigrants did before them. Their goal is to replace our Constitution with Sharia Law, thus forcing all of us to live under Islamic Law.
Sharia Law is the law of Islam. This law is from the actions and words of Muhammad and the Quran. Sharia law cannot be altered, but the interpretation of Sharia law by imams is given some latitude.
Sharia Law is a legal system. Sharia law regulates public behavior, private behavior, and even private beliefs. Of all legal systems in the world today, Sharia Law is the most intrusive and restrictive, especially when it comes to the rights of women.
This is what those practicing Sharia law believe:
· Theft is punishable by amputation of the right hand.
· Criticizing or denying any part of the Quran is punishable by death.
· Criticizing Muhammad or denying he is a prophet is punishable by death.
· Criticizing or denying Allah, the god of Islam is punishable by death.
· A Muslim, who becomes non-Muslim, shall be liable to death.
· A non-Muslim who leads a Muslim away from Islam is punishable by death.
· A non-Muslim man who marries a Muslim woman is punishable by death.
· A man can marry an infant girl and consummate the marriage when she is 9 years old.
· A girls' clitoris must be cut.
· A woman may have 1 husband. However, a husband may have up to 4 wives
· A man may beat his wife for insubordination.
· A man may divorce his wife; however, a woman needs her husband's consent to divorce.
· A divorced wife loses custody of all children over 6 years of age or when they exceed it.
· The testimony of four male witnesses is required to prove rape against a woman.
· A woman who has been raped cannot testify in court against her rapist or rapists.
· A woman's testimony in court, allowed in property cases, carries ½ the weight of a man's.
· A female heir inherits half of what a male heir inherits.
· A woman cannot drive a car.
· A woman cannot speak alone to a man who is not her husband or relative.
· All meat eaten must come from animals sacrificed to Allah - Halal.
· Muslims are encouraged to engage in Taqiyya, which is to lie to non-Muslims to advance Islam.
As you can clearly see, Sharia Law is NOT merely a religious belief. So, those claiming this is a manner of religious freedom are missing the mark. Sharia Law is a legal system, which must replace our laws in the minds of those wishing to live under it in this country. Do not be fooled by those claiming religious freedom and that wanting to prevent those wanting Sharia Law from coming to this country in the refugee program or those already here is unconstitutional.
Sharia Law itself is unconstitutional, and those wishing to implement it here desire to overthrow our Constitution and all of the laws of OUR land.
There is NO room for Sharia Law in the country, and we need to do everything we can to stop its steady spread across the world.
Those who follow Sharia have one and only one goal, and that's for Sharia to be the law of the entire world.