Monday, July 9, 2018

Gal Gadot AKA: Wonder Woman Visits Children's Hospital


By Linda L Barton

Far too often lately we hear nothing but negativity from those in the movie industry. However, every now and then we hear that a favorite actor or actress doesn't follow the far-left liberal, It's all about ME Party line. One such actress is Gal Gadot.

The first time I had heard of Gadot was in the new Wonder Woman. I must admit that I enjoyed her performance. However, I am now a fan after hearing that she took time out of her day of filming to visit the Inova Children’s Hospital in Washington DC.

Did you see the smile on that child's face? I LOVE it!!


My heart is melting. What an adorable baby!


There you have it, my fellow Deplorables. Wonder Woman actually walks the walk, not just gives empty lip service. I'm looking forward to Wonder Woman 2.

 Please share this post, AND you'll make me smile is you follow my blog.  I’d also LOVE to hear your thoughts in the comments section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment