Sunday, September 4, 2016

Is Hillary sick or just lying again?

Drip, Drip, Drip...the constant release of Hillary's email is showing just how corrupt she has always been.  Now we hear about 13 different cell phones; two of which were apparently destroyed with a hammer, and now we learn a laptop computer containing classified information got lost in the mail.  What the hell is going on?  

Those in the liberal media are twisting themselves into knots, trying to divert the attention of what's coming out on a daily basis, and focus their attention on their contrived stories of how Trump is evil and bad.  I'm sorry, but there's something that needs to be said, so here goes.  

I'm sure Hillary is facing a major health issue and is doing everything she can to hide it from the voters; however, there's something she's done that's far worse...she has lied about how she treated classified materials. I look at it this way...either her health issues make her ineligible to be President because she can't remember anything, or she's a danger to national security because of the way she has knowingly treated classified materials.

I remember when my husband and I had to go through the background check to haul sensitive military freight when we were owner/operators. We went through an extensive FBI background check, then we had to sign a form stating we understood what our duties were when hauling the specialized loads. I remember my hand shaking when I signed my name to the bottom of that form because I knew if I screwed up, I was facing 10 years in federal prison AND a $100,000 fine. Our clearance wasn't near what Hillary had, so for her to act as though she didn't know is a crock of shit!!

Hillary signed that form just like I did. So, it doesn't matter if her health is an issue or her reckless handling of classified materials.   Either way, she should not be trusted to be President!  Sorry Hillary, but at this point, it DOES MATTER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment