Thursday, October 26, 2017

Wow, this is getting good!


By Linda L Barton

Sorry, I haven't posted in a while, but I've been buried under work.  However, I felt the need to crawl out of my cave for a bit and voice my opinion on the current events transpiring in DC.

I'm sure you have heard the old saying of whenever you point a finger of guilt at others, there are three pointing back at you.  Well, that's something the MSM and Democrats are learning with the news coming out over the last few days.  I must admit I enjoy watching them twist themselves into knots in the futile attempt to save face.  Now, they are even grabbing onto the lie it was the Republicans who paid for the infamous dossier.

I watched all the evening shows on Fox News last night and was pleased to see how this story of collusion with the Russians is now taking a complete turn and is landing in the laps of the Democrats, Hillary Clinton, and the Obama administration.  I then watched President Trump on Lou Dobbs.  The President seemed so relaxed and I loved the sparkle in his eyes.  He had proclaimed his innocence from the beginning.  We, as Patriots had believed in his and his campaign's innocence. We all knew how the Democrats play the game.  Why win on your merits when you can cheat and steal victory at the ballot box?

So, here we are, my fellow Patriots.  Those on the far-left had lied, threatened, cheated, and colluded with the Russians in the quest for power and money.  Everything they had accused President Trump of doing, they, in fact, are guilty of themselves.  Today, I felt a collective sigh across this great land.  Not only is President Trump vindicated, but we are as well.

However, now is not the time to relax because this battle is not over.  The Democrats are wounded and cornered which makes them even more dangerous.  Stay strong, my fellow patriots, we may have won this battle, but the war is not over.  The swamp in DC is still FULL of rats, and the draining has only begun.
God Bless President Trump
and
God Bless the United States of America

No comments:

Post a Comment