Friday, July 28, 2017

What the HELL just happened?

By Linda L Barton

I woke up this morning still pissed by what I witnessed last night in the Senate.  On Thursday, I watched as John (Songbird) McCain swooped in like a White Knight to save the day on the vote to get this whole repeal Obamacare thing going.  While it took VP Pence to break the tie, I thought, Okay, we're on our way.

Then the unthinkable happened...McCain PROUDLY voted NO last night!  The Republicans had believed that McCain would vote yes, but after Schumer and a couple of other Democrats went over and spoke with McCain before his vote, and they all laughed, VP Pence knew the fix was in and left because he was not needed to cast the tie-breaking vote. I cannot honestly say that I'm surprised, as he has always sided with the Democrats against the American people.  However, when you see images of him celebrating with the likes of Chuck Schumer, my blood boils.  After the vote last night, I watched the interview with Sen. Ted Cruz and found it amazing all the cheers and celebrating by the Democrats in the background.  I shouldn't say I'm surprised because the Democrats never do put the needs of the American people above their desire for power.

What does surprise me is how the Republicans had seven damn years to come up with a great plan to replace Obamacare and did NOTHING!  Don't get me wrong, I'm sure there might be a handful who really want to do it, but apparently, most of them only want to use it as a campaign cry.  This has proven the Republicans had NO desire to repeal and replace Obamacare.  They have proven they are NO different than the Democrats.  Now, sure, they'll pound their chests and promise to uphold conservative values, but now it's as clear as day they are as phony as the Democrats.

Because of this traitorous act by the Republicans, I worry that American Patriots will stay home in 2018 and by default, give the House and the Senate to the Democrats.  Should this happen, Katy-bar-the-door because the Democrats will waste NO time in impeaching President Trump and stop this wonderful movement.

So, my fellow Patriots, what's next?  How do we get rid of those RINO's who are working against President Trump and the American Patriots wanting our country to prosper and be free from the evils of the One World Order?  President Reagan said it best...

No comments:

Post a Comment