Saturday, February 18, 2017

Time to speak up


By Linda L Barton

Well, I must say the first month of the Trump administration has been a WILD ride.  I knew the Democraps and their clueless foot soldiers would try to stir up trouble, but I never imagined the lengths they would go.  I guess I shouldn't be surprised, though.

When I started this little blog I did it to give me a place to come and vent without getting blocked by Facebook.  I feel a lot like the Conservative Actors in Hollywood at times.  Being a Conservative Trump supporter and an Author on Facebook at times isn't a good combination.

I'm sorry I haven't written any posts the last few weeks, but I was buried in a few projects that took every waking moment; however, now I'm ready to speak my mind again....so here goes.

I cannot begin to say how proud I am to say, President Trump.  Just the sound is music to my ears.  When I watched him place his hand on the bible and take his oath, tears of pride streamed down my cheeks.  Then I waited to see what wonderful things he would tackle first.

Well, he did not disappoint.  Right out of the gate, he started fulfilling the promises he made on the campaign trail.  Wow, how refreshing!!  For a politician to actually follow through on their promises was a welcome surprise.

Now, don't get me wrong, I knew the Democraps were going to bitch and moan about ANYTHING President Trump wants to do to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN, but they have stooped to a low that amazes me.  From sending out violent protesters to cause harm, to working behind the scenes to sabotage this country in the eyes of the world, I guess there is nothing below them to do.

Since Hillary's humiliating defeat, we have heard the steady drumbeat of how the Russians handed the election to President Trump.  We have also heard how those of us on the right are guilty of every hate filled "ism" known to man.  I've always been one who believed that everytime you point an accusing finger at someone, there are more fingers pointing back at you.  I do have to laugh each time the Liberals claim President Trump and those of us who support him are guilty of some dastardly deed because it's usually something they are guilty of doing themselves.

Now, we have the escalated war from those in the media.  I must say I've enjoyed watching them lose their damn minds more and more every day.  While I enjoyed the regular daily White House pressers, the one that our President did the other day was a sight to behold.  To watch him dance above the media fold gathered there while letting them know HE is the one in control NOT them, was truly a thing of beauty.  They all remind me of a bunch of spoiled brats being put in their place for the first time and not sure how it happened.

Another thing that has the Democraps in a tither is how President Trump is wanting to protect us from Islamic Terrorists and Illegal's flooding into our country.  I've been shocked at some of the pictures on social media with idiots welcoming terrorists with signs professing their support of people who would kill them without a second thought.

Then this week they decided it would be a good idea to have a "Day without Immigrants" to show how important it is to us as a nation to support immigration.  I don't know about you, but I have NO problem is LEGAL immigration.  I do; however, have a BIG problem with ILLEGAL immigration.  Calling someone "undocumented" doesn't change the fact that they came here ILLEGALLY and is breaking our law by being here.  Then when they use a fake Social Security number, they are now guilty of identity fraud.  The last time I checked it's a felony to commit identity theft.

Tomi Lahren from the Blaze says it best -


My fellow Patriots, it looks like it's gonna continue to be a wild ride, but I have faith in our President and the American loving Patriots.  Those who would rule us are taking their last gasps in this battle, and I for one am ready to toss them into the trash heap of history.

I've decided to try and do a weekly post to share my thoughts on the events playing out before us.  I'm sure I won't run out of things to comment on since every day seems to be full of breaking news.

Stand strong and keep fighting, my Fellow Patriots

God Bless You
and
God Bless the USA






No comments:

Post a Comment