Monday, October 10, 2016

The Phoenix Rising!


Written by Linda L Barton
Wow, what a night.  I have to admit that I had no idea how this debate would turn out.  Would Hillary control the narrative, or would Trump finally push back and put her in her place?  Well, I am thrilled to say it was the latter.  I have to say I was a bit concerned earlier in the day with the feeding frenzy by the media over the "Guy Talk" video, but when I saw Trump sitting at that table with the victims of BOTH Clintons; I knew it was going to be a good night.

I'm sure that Hillary and her crowd never expected for Trump to pull off that brilliant stunt just a short time before the beginning of the debate.  I'm also sure that her handlers were in full panic mode, wondering how best to handle this unexpected surprise.  I have always known that Trump was a smart man, but that move was PURE GENIUS.  To see the expression on Bill Clinton's face when he was forced to sit not far from the women he attacked, was something I will always remember.

I also have to say that Trump was on his game.  He seemed a little tense for the first 15 minutes or so, and he really needs to pull the microphone away from his face some; however, once he slammed Hillary back on her heels, it was off to the races.  Where Hillary was saying the same worn out lines, Trump was clearly explaining what he wants for this country, while surgically destroying the false image of the Clinton Machine.

When Hillary used the whole Abraham Lincoln line, I nearly choked on my beverage.  But then when Trump came back with the perfect response, I cheered and clapped my hands with glee.  I also loved the "you'd be in jail" response to Hillary's snarky comment about her being glad that Trump wouldn't be in charge of the Judicial System.  It was absolutely PERFECT!!

It was the perfect ending to 24 hours of unending attacks from the Media about the video.  Now, let's see if the Media will challenge the Clintons on their personal, War Against Women.  I'm so proud of Trump for giving those women a national stage to give voice to the abuse they suffered at the hands of the Clintons.  After all, Hillary did say that ALL women of sexual assault should be heard AND believed. (snicker)

I'm also waiting for the cowards in the GOP to come crawling back to Trump now that he wiped the debate stage with Hillary.  The Democrats and GOP Elites counted Trump out too early.  They underestimated him for Trump is like the mighty Phoenix, rising from the ashes!



God Bless You, my Fellow Patriots
God Bless Donald Trump
God Bless the United States of America











No comments:

Post a Comment