Wednesday, July 6, 2016

What the HELL is going on???

As I sit here watching the media twist themselves into knots over the FBI not recommending charges be brought against Hillary Clinton, I have a simple question to ask, "What the HELL is goning on?"  Anyone with the desire for justice must surely be appauled by the decision made to allow her to escape punishment for her reckless and willing desire to control her emails in a way that allowed them to be hacked by anyone out there who wanted to get them.

As a conservative, I could go on and on about all the crap she's done over the years, but we all know Mrs. Clinton's shady past.  What happened today had nothing to do with old scandals. This was a blinding light that clearly showed that certain people are above the laws of the land.  Mrs. Clinton, as Secretary of State, through her reckless disregard for procedure, aided to the death of four great Americans.  She then had the nerve to not only lie to the American people but she looked into the eyes of the griefstricken loved ones of those who died needlessly and told them the attack was caused by a YouTube video.

Then she had the NERVE to go infront of the Congress and act as though the whole thing was just another Right Wing Conspiracy against her.  Do you remember the classic line - WHAT DIFFERENCE AT THIS POINT DOES IT MAKE?  I'll tell you what difference it makes, Secretary. Clinton.  You left four Americans to die while you slept.  Those four Americans died needlessly, and then YOU LIED ABOUT IT!!   When you ran in 2008, you did a political ad about the 3 am phone call.  Well, Hillary, they called but you didn't answer their phone calls!

Hillary Clinton is a liar, through and through.  She has said repeatedly that she NEVER sent or received ANY classified emails.  However, over time, we have learned that was ANOTHER lie.  I want to know how can she qualify to be the President of the United States?  After everything that has come to light, I don't believe for one second that she would ever be able to pass an FBI Security Clearance Background Check.  I know from personal experience how indepth those background checks are.  I remember the questions asked and she would NEVER pass.

With just the crap she's done over the last 7 1/2 years, the people she keeps close, and her shady deals with foreign governments for the Clinton Foundation she made WHILE she was Secretary of State, I firmly believe she would NEVER pass the necessary background check. Of course, I guess I shouldn't be too surprised because Obama would never have passed it and he was allowed to be President. I guess the ruling-class are given a pass, not like us little worker-bees!

Over the last few days, we have all watched the unusual events transpire involving Hillary Clinton, Bill Clinton, Attorney General Loretta Lynch, and then today, FBI Director James Comey.  I don't know about you, but I don't believe for ONE SECOND that it was a chance meeting between Bill Clinton and AG Loretta Lynch the other day.  An ex-President and the AG of the United States of America just don't wander around the airport tarmac and happen to BUMP into each other.

Now, as far as the LAMEASS statement made today by FBI Director James Comey that no charges are appropriate and how they saw NO INTENT to break the law... I have a question for Director Comey...ARE YOU ON DRUGS???

He then went on to say a statement that made my blood pressure shoot to dangerous levels...
Responsible decisions also consider the context of a person’s actions, and how similar situations have been handled in the past. In looking back at our investigations into mishandling or removal of classified information, we cannot find a case that would support bringing criminal charges on these facts. All the cases prosecuted involved some combination of: clearly intentional and willful mishandling of classified information; or vast quantities of materials exposed in such a way as to support an inference of intentional misconduct; or indications of disloyalty to the United States; or efforts to obstruct justice. We do not see those things here.

WHAT THE HELL???? Let me see if I understand. She sets up a private server which was NOT allowed in the first place, she lied about using it for government business, then tried to destroy any trace of the emails only to learn there were over 30,000 missing emails with over 100 of them being of the highest level of Top Secret classification, and we are supposed to believe there was NO INTENT to break the law???

Hell, if that's the case then ANYONE currently serving time for a crime they didn't mean to do needs to be released and all record of their crime erased. Heck, I want the money back I had to pay for a speeding ticket I got years ago because I didn't realize I was speeding!! What about the person who lost control and killed a family with his car? I'm sure he didn't plan to kill them. Yet, he's sitting in prison serving time for involuntary manslaughter. INTENT??? She ordered the classified markings REMOVED from those emails. She set up that server to evade public scrutiny, pure and simple!!

Now her supporters are crying that she didn't know the emails were classified...WHAT??? If that's the case then Hillary Clinton is too STUPID to be the President of the United States of America because as Secretary of State she should have known!

I'm not sure how this is all going to play out, but I hope the American people will wake up before it's too late. If you love your country and want to leave behind a place where your children and grandchildren can live in FREEDOM then for God's sake educate those who don't follow the news. We can no longer close our eyes to what is happening. We can no longer believe things will work out or just shrug our shoulders and say, "What can I do?"

Those elected to public office are NOT all powerful.  They are in office ONLY by our good graces.  We don't have to accept the normal crap they dish out to us while destroying the very country we all love.  It's time to stand up, my friends.

It's time to SAVE OUR REPUBLIC! 
Join me, my fellow Patriots
I'm All Fired Up and Ready To Roll...are you?

I want to thank you for taking the time to read my rant about the corruption slapping us all in the face today.  I plan to continue posting as the events of this election unfold.  Hopefully together, we can stop the steady destruction of our country before it's too late.  GOD BLESS AMERICA!


No comments:

Post a Comment